Sunday, January 24, 2010

Having a heart is great but use it in the right place

I wrote a blog the other day talking about the USA and how they need to concentrate on the needy and the homeless in the United States.I stand by that.I do however want to let it be clear the people of the United States can help who ever they please.I would hope they would also try and help their fellow Americans in need.I love my country and the people in it.I am not a racist person i think we the people stands for ALL Americans not just the select few.If HBO had paid me for my part in helping them make a boat load of money from the doccumentary i would have gave part of my money to someone in need.I have always been taught to help those in need.it may not be a lot but if everyone in the USA would just do somthing to help a needy person this country would be a lot better place to live.I am not a rich man but i can say with all honesty i try to help anyone i can weather it be with money(when i have some)or with a task of some sort.I guess what im trying to say is we ALL need to do our part to take care of our home,reach out and lend a hand or put a meal in someones belly either way you would be making a difference.If there is going to be change in our country WE THE PEOPLE are going to have to do it.Our government just wants to make themselves look like the super heros of the world with our tax money.Im not saying we shouldnt help countries like Haiti because that would be heartless,what im saying is take care of home and the people could reach out and lend a hand to the other countries in need.If we werent in need we could help and that would be a more productive way of doing things.At least we would find the people in this country that want to make a difference and we would find the ones along for the ride.God Bless Us All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home